Kids Pinterest Group Board & Updates Galore

Ideas for Kids Group Pinterest Board

Do you have a favorite Pinterest board?  This is mine. Jamie, Kerry, and I have had this board for quite awhile, even before we started this blog.



Kerry created this board as a place where we could share ideas, crafts, games, and anything "kids" with each other.  And now we are opening it up to you!  If you moms, future moms, grandmas, or dads, etc. would like to join our Ideas for Kids board to share ideas you've found or your ideas, please leave a comment with your email address or Pinterest name or email us at coffeewithus3@gmail.com and we will add you.

Kids Pinterest Group
Ideas for Kids, Group Board

Updates Galore 

Some of these updates have been promised, others I just wanted to share with you. When I realized how many there were, I thought I'd share them all at once.

If you have been around here from the beginning, you may remember in my These are a Few of My Favorite Things post, I mentioned I was reading Desperate and I would give you a review when I was done.  Well I'm still not done. In fact, I haven't really read much of it at all, not because it wasn't good but because I have been super busy.

Luckily Jamie was reading it at the same time and she did finish reading it and she wrote a review on it for me and all of you.  Check it out here.  I still plan on reading the book, hopefully this summer.

Desperate Book Review

I also mentioned in my New Favorite Things Post, that I was loving PicMonkey.  That's hasn't changed a bit and I have branched out into printables as you may have noticed lately with my Mother's Day Gift Tags and House Rules Printables.  I had a couple more in the works that should be coming soon.

Turns out my Button Flowers are good for more than just Mother's Day.  Look how cute they look attached to our teacher's appreciation basket.

Button Flowers Basket

These guys have come to live at our house too joining our 14 other chickens {mentioned in Favorite Things post}.  We have Chris' aunt to thank for these.  Her class hatched them in her classroom and then she gave them to us.  Aren't they cute?  We are still waiting on our first eggs for our older chickens.

New Favorite Things
Sorry it's a little blurry
I mentioned in Fajita Chicken Bean Salad post, that I was looking for a tortellini salad recipe.  I never found one so I made my own but it wasn't exactly right, so if you have one please share. 


Thanks for sticking with me through all these updates!  Leave us a comment and join our Pinterest board.  Looking forward to all your "Ideas for Kids" pins.


Follow us on Pinterest: Coffee With Us 3

Check out our link parties here.

1 Response to "Kids Pinterest Group Board & Updates Galore"

  1. Dapatkan Penghasilan Tambahan Dengan Bermain Poker Online di www , SmsQQ , com

    Keunggulan dari smsqq adalah
    *Permainan 100% Fair Player vs Player - Terbukti!!!
    *Proses Depo dan WD hanya 1-3 Menit Jika Bank Tidak Gangguan
    *Minimal Deposit Hanya Rp 10.000
    *Bonus Setiap Hari Dibagikan
    *Bonus Turn Over 0,3% + 0,2%
    *Bonus referral 10% + 10%
    *Dilayani Customer Service yang Ramah dan Sopan 24 Jam NONSTOP
    *Berkerja sama dengan 4 bank lokal antara lain : ( BCA-MANDIRI-BNI-BRI )

    Jenis Permainan yang Disediakan ada 8 jenis :
    Poker - BandarQ - DominoQQ - Capsa Susun - AduQ - Sakong - Bandar Poker - Bandar 66

    Untuk Info Lebih Lanjut Dapat menghubungi Kami Di :
    BBM: 2AD05265
    WA: +855968010699
    Skype: smsqqcom@gmail.com

    Dapatkan Penghasilan Tambahan Dengan Bermain Poker Online di www , SmsQQ , com

    Keunggulan dari smsqq adalah
    *Permainan 100% Fair Player vs Player - Terbukti!!!
    *Proses Depo dan WD hanya 1-3 Menit Jika Bank Tidak Gangguan
    *Minimal Deposit Hanya Rp 10.000
    *Bonus Setiap Hari Dibagikan
    *Bonus Turn Over 0,3% + 0,2%
    *Bonus referral 10% + 10%
    *Dilayani Customer Service yang Ramah dan Sopan 24 Jam NONSTOP
    *Berkerja sama dengan 4 bank lokal antara lain : ( BCA-MANDIRI-BNI-BRI )

    Jenis Permainan yang Disediakan ada 8 jenis :
    Poker - BandarQ - DominoQQ - Capsa Susun - AduQ - Sakong - Bandar Poker - Bandar 66

    Untuk Info Lebih Lanjut Dapat menghubungi Kami Di :
    WA: +855968010699

    ReplyDelete